I love how she is smiling! that's so cool! she must like getting her picture taken with dad, and shorts on her head!
That is the cutest thing I've seen. That is so funny. I stole that first picture....I love them!
What a cute kid!
No ones perfect, especially Ryan.
Bah! Those are killing me!
ah, she likes it, look at that smile!maybe we're all missing something. go put some pants on your head, everyone! then post pictures! that will entertain me.
Love it! I just want to come and kiss those cheeks so much! Is it just me or are they looking thinner? Tell her to eat more, I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
7 comments:
I love how she is smiling! that's so cool! she must like getting her picture taken with dad, and shorts on her head!
That is the cutest thing I've seen. That is so funny. I stole that first picture....I love them!
What a cute kid!
No ones perfect, especially Ryan.
Bah! Those are killing me!
ah, she likes it, look at that smile!
maybe we're all missing something. go put some pants on your head, everyone! then post pictures!
that will entertain me.
Love it! I just want to come and kiss those cheeks so much! Is it just me or are they looking thinner? Tell her to eat more, I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment