OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is so HILARIOUS and is exactly what I'm talking about! I'm going to link your blog off mine at the end of my post so people can view this... I love it!
I heart you for putting this up. Mostly because it says "For you Kathy". I miss us. :)
3 comments:
Hey Barbara! I saw your comment on Kathy's blog and had to see this. It was hilarious! It's too bad they didn't get a vampire to bite him. :)
You guys look like you're doing so well! Sadie is such a cute little baby! If you're interested, my blog is jaredandshirleyhale.blogspot.com.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is so HILARIOUS and is exactly what I'm talking about! I'm going to link your blog off mine at the end of my post so people can view this... I love it!
I heart you for putting this up. Mostly because it says "For you Kathy". I miss us. :)
Holla!
the poke thing didn't make sense at first, but then, i only use it for the games. :)
Post a Comment