GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Reason To Be Patriotic


So glad there are brave men & women, past & present, who are willing to fight and in some cases die for this country. I hope we never forget & continue to honor & support them for the service they give us in keeping us free. I especially hope all those hippy protesters who are so disrespectful will someday realize that the reason they are allowed to protest in the streets and say the things they want is because soldiers fight for their freedom of speech...darn hippies. Also, so happy Ry works for the government - he gets all holidays off! Hooray!

4 comments:

Elicia said...

yay!! i agree, we need to support them!

D'N'J said...

what?? Ryan!! grrrr!

on another note - I agree. I always get so upset with people who disrespect those who are the ones giving them the right to be jerks. GRR!

yes, I said grr a lot. I'm an angry person.

Amanda Petersen said...

i'm so jealous of your day off together! have fun! do something fun together:)

MStevenson said...

Thanks for the reminder.