That water looks awesome. I think I'm either very warm, or very thirsty.Happy day of birth!
That was such a fun day. I am happy to see pictures. Lets do the same thing again next year.Happy Birthday Wellington!
thanks for the bday post Barb. I want to make one on Melarky, but not sure I'll have time today. We'll see. Well those pictures are the funnest. He loves his baby Sadie and loves to hug her. I think he wishes he could pick her up and carry her around. Happy Birthday Welly, I love you.
Happy Birthday to Welly! Even if Gray-bee can't decide how he feels about him on a day to day basis, we still love when he comes to visit us.
What a handsome devil!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
5 comments:
That water looks awesome. I think I'm either very warm, or very thirsty.
Happy day of birth!
That was such a fun day. I am happy to see pictures. Lets do the same thing again next year.
Happy Birthday Wellington!
thanks for the bday post Barb. I want to make one on Melarky, but not sure I'll have time today. We'll see.
Well those pictures are the funnest. He loves his baby Sadie and loves to hug her. I think he wishes he could pick her up and carry her around.
Happy Birthday Welly, I love you.
Happy Birthday to Welly! Even if Gray-bee can't decide how he feels about him on a day to day basis, we still love when he comes to visit us.
What a handsome devil!
Post a Comment