Meanwhile - here are some Sadie moments...
Sadie takes big girl tubbys now - and loves to play with her duck! She even cries when I take her out, we have a little water baby.
Playing with her friend Danni - Sadie was so excited, she kept doing her "king kong" dance as Ryan calls it.
Grandma F made her some special pants to fit over her chunky thighs! And she's free standing on the couch for this pic - big girl!
Drinking pear juice from a sippy cup - she hates bottles & still won't take one - so we tried a sippy & she loves it! Go figure.
I was laughing so hard after I took this picture & she was so mad at me for not picking her up...ha! Such a drama queen - her teen years should be entertaining.





19 comments:
I'm glad I don't have the only drama queen child, just wait until she's a toddler!!!
that last one looks like she's about to eat your face off, she's so ticked!
she's so cute that's funny that she won't do bottles. I have come to the conclusion that all little girls are drama queens it makes me feel like gracie is more normal.
i know, i didn't really realize that it was december until i went to work and asked what day it was! sadie is very cutetacular!
Her is my Christmas list........
1. Pictures of Sadie
2. Pictures of Sadie
3. And oh, yes, pictures of Sadie
Lv.
Mama
I mean here....
That last pic kills me. Ah man, she is too cute.
I agree, December arrived way too fast. What happened to 2008?
I agree, it can't really be December already! And take it from me, you will soon LOVE the fact that she never liked bottles and went straight to sippy cups. Seriously, it only happened with one of my children, and it made everything so much easier. Too bad it wasn't my Finley. He is all about his bottle, he loves it, and I don't even want to think of how "fun" it will be when it comes time to wean him off of it. yippee...
Must be a girl thing! She is so cute! I love her rolls in the tub picture! haha
That last picture is hilarious! What a character! Good luck with the teen years...and the two's! So excited to possibly see you this weekend!!!
Sadie, Have I ever told you that you are CUTE?
She is sooo cute. It is so fun to see your cute family. Isn't it so fun to be a mom. Can you believe we are all grown up. I still think of us selling Circus Slurpees in the trailor park. I love her rolls.
It is easy to think of you girls as still little, and I thought that was just because I am Barb's Mom. Glad to know Ruth can do it too.
She is SO Beautiful. Time flies. Once a Drama Queen always a Drama queen.(atleast with Estee).
Sadie is the cutest! What fun pictures. It is so fun to see how she has changed as she has grown and see her personality shine through, especially in the last picture where she is so ticked.
I have to say that tub picutre is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I love it! You need to put that up in your house somewhere. I use shelfari to show my books. My most favorite one that I just read was Marley and me, I loved, loved it! You definitely should read it. I also really liked "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver and my most favorite book is called "wild Swans" by Jung Chang
Barb, ask Kimberly to do a short book review, so we know what they are about, K?
I love the suggestions from real people about good books.
Post a Comment