GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, December 19, 2008

H-I-P-P-O I know & then comes P-O-T

My friend Amber posted this on her blog a little while back & Sadie has been watching it at least once a day since - she loves it! Maybe it's because I don't let her watch TV - or maybe she really just wants a hippo for Christmas...not sure. But it is really cute how she gets super excited and smiles through the whole thing, especially the parts with the band. Thanks Amber!

4 comments:

Elicia said...

that's actually really cute!

MStevenson said...

Yes, Welly and I watched it today, and the only thing he had to say was, "Loud!" I guess he didn't like my choice of volume.

It was cute and he did watch all of it.

D'N'J said...

who sings that? it sounds really old.

Anonymous said...

No prob! haha. My kiddos love watching it too. :-)