GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, January 05, 2009

We are sooo good lookin'!

We just got our family pictures with Ry's side done & I think they turned out great! It's really hard to get that many people to smile at the same time with their eyes open...and try to keep the kids happy all at once!

Click To Enlarge
And A Crazy One - I love how Sadie is inquisitively watching her grandpa & grandma in this one...ha!

The last of the cousin holiday pictures - so cute! Sadie is the only girl on Ry's side. I love how the boys think she's nuts in the bottom one...crazy crying girl!

10 comments:

MStevenson said...

Those are good. Is that at their house?

Sadie is so fun.

Heidi said...

Silly pictures are essential.

D'N'J said...

Um, those are definitely cute, but is there anyway we can get names and relations? I don't really know anyone!

MStevenson said...

There is a picture just proir to the one of Sadie crying, I have a print of it. When your Dad saw it he said, "Look, it looks like Ryan's pictures when he was little." Yup. Check it out.
Love, Mom at Mel's

Barb said...

The pictures were done in their family room - we just moved the couches out of the way. And luckily we have 2 skilled photographers with nice cameras!

D - I added family names & relations to the first pic...

D'N'J said...

Thank you!

Elicia said...

i LOVE the last pic of sadie and her cousins! so sweet! i want to get a family picture of my family, but i don't think there would be a way.. unless...

D'N'J said...

Uhm. . . when did your mom and dad in law change places? And clothing?

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

We are so good lookin' aren't we! Thanks for posting them on your blog. Mom and Dad are magic and can change their appearance at will... I didn’t even notice. Crazy! I wish we had a picture of everyone trying to get the cousins to smile. That would have been hilarious. Good times are always had by all at our house.