She is such a cutie!! I wish we were closer so that our little girls could be buddies :) I am so excited to keep up with you on your blog! Take care and tell everyone hi from us.
Okay, so I just sat and watched your slide show for about 5 minutes. Can you believe how much our lives have changed since good old Dillards? And look at how much Sadie has changed! She almost doesn't even look like the same baby. But seriously, those eyes of hers and going to break some hearts!!!! Give her a little snuggle from me, okay? Love you!!!!
9 comments:
Our little girl is getting so big! Mom, she isn't a baby for much longer.. I love that she left in her bow and binky.
She is beautiful!
Oh, that wasn't Melanie, that last comment was mine.
Signed Grammy
She is such a cutie!! I wish we were closer so that our little girls could be buddies :) I am so excited to keep up with you on your blog! Take care and tell everyone hi from us.
Babies are always so cute in pea coats.
Now this is Mel.
I love pea coats too! So fun. I love her and miss her. Is that her standing up? I love that she has skipped crawling. What a gal.
I love Sadie's expression in the bath tub! And what a cute coat, where do you get all this great stuff? Miss you!!!!
Okay, so I just sat and watched your slide show for about 5 minutes. Can you believe how much our lives have changed since good old Dillards? And look at how much Sadie has changed! She almost doesn't even look like the same baby. But seriously, those eyes of hers and going to break some hearts!!!! Give her a little snuggle from me, okay? Love you!!!!
I love her coat!! I need a girl, but at the same time I am probably saving myself a lot of money!
LOVE LOVE PEA COATS!!!and they LOVE her.
Post a Comment