GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ugh...

I feel so boring...nothing exciting to blog about. So, here is a cute picture of Sadie in her new hand crocheted hats that she got in the mail the other day. This sweet lady that Ry used to work with mailed them to her.
We're all sick at our house. It was inevitable. We teach the 5 year olds in primary and at least half of the primary kids & teachers sounded like they were going to hack up a lung on Sunday. Ry even came home from work an hour early today to sleep it off.

Sadie was helping me sort the mail today & before I noticed she had eaten a piece of paper from the Quizno's ad...I think she was hungry. Naughty baby.

9 comments:

Jeff said...

nuts to your hats, mom! i want the bubble wrap!

maybe the sandwiches looked tasty!

(dianna, again. not sure why i keep being jeff)

Bobbie said...

She is so cute in her new hat! I think both of the hats are just darling. Can she get any cute-R?

Get well soon!
Love.

Troy said...

Cute pic! :)

Elicia said...

mmm paper!

robin said...

Extra fiber!

Melissa said...

those hats are adorable. do i know this lady? I want to hit her up for a hat! addison is constantly eating pages out of her story books... Sadie is still too cute!

The Kippen House said...

Love the hats!!! Did I tell you our ultrasound is on March 12th? I want a little girly SO BAD!!!

We've been sick too. Stupid primary! Just kidding, I love Primary, I just don't like getting sick!

Laura Howard said...

Silly baby! Paper is not for eating.

I hope you and Ryan get feelin' better.

D'N'J said...

does that super cute poofy yellow coat fit her? i want to see a picture of that!