Sadie is getting so mobile we're having a hard time keeping her out of things! The other night Ry was tired of chasing her, so he put her in a box - and she loved it, until she bonked her nose. She stayed in there for about 10 minutes - and then again for a few more.
5 comments:
typical dad! I will leave addison with josh and come home and he has her all straightjacketed sitting with him on the couch watching basketball or National Geographic on the couch. Poor thing! She is so so cute. I love the little rolls on her wrists! haha.
that last crying one looks like a baby picture of you.
boxes so fun. Wellington also loves to play in boxes, why do we even buy them toys, they'd be happy with boxes.
And it is so cute that she is happy just standing up. When she is older she will like windows and a door in her box.
so so sooooo cute! She is so precious!
I have the cutest niece ever!
Post a Comment