GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the cake is a liar

I want this shirt so bad!! Check out shirt.woot.com for new shirt designs everyday - some of them are great, some not so great. And thanks Melly for the shirts! Wearing one today! =)

2 comments:

MStevenson said...

I love that shirt. I should, I own it. Although, I don't know when I'll fit in it again. I ate too much cake I guess.

Barb, FYI I bet Sadie would fit in a kids size soonish....Welly fits in their kids size 4 (which I would compare it to a 3T) and kids 6. 6 is a little baggy on him, but it should fit him through the summer.


Glad you like the shirts. :)

Heather said...

This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE shirt EVER! I always laugh when Melly wears hers. And I not-so-secretly covet it too.