Whenever the sun hits Sadie's face she acts like the wicked witch of the west - "I'm melting"...maybe she's a vampire. We haven't figured it out. But after a lot of trying we finally got her to keep her new shades on at the park last week. What a cool baby! I wish the warm weather would come back to stay.
7 comments:
she looks like she's saying 'turn down the wind!'
Those are super cute pictures of her...and you.
Those sunglasses are super cute. What a model baby she is.
That wind one is pretty cute too.
Ryan has to cutest babes in town! I think the glass are smashing!
Let me try that again.... I am old, I get a second chance at this comment thing.
Ryan has the two cute-est babes in town!
I think the sunglasses are smashing!
Dang! SM is too cool for school!! --I hope she'll let me hang out with her one day (maybe if I get shades too?)
SO CUTE! I love sunglasses on the little ones! We would love to hang out, its been way too long. This wether is just mean! It keeps teasing me!
okay so dont kill me but..Barb.you look a lot like grandma in this pic. I dont know why lol!
You girl is so cute.
Love you antie..
JEss
Post a Comment