For Guinea Pig Thursday we made breaded pan fried chicken fingers - which turned out more like chicken nuggets - little bread crumbs, olive oil, and lemon pepper - yum.Then we went crazy making sauces to dip them in! I've really wanted to learn more about basic sauces - you can get so creative once you have the simple stuff down. So I made a marinara sauce and a cheese sauce for dipping. We also had ranch & bbq for fun. Ry & I were just the guinea pigs this time - but we both approved.
Basic Sauce Recipes
Oh & the next night I added a little water to the marinara to thin it out & we had it on spaghetti for leftovers.

3 comments:
this is such a cool idea... i'm glad you're keeping it up!!!
Your so creative.
I love how you experiment with food! I wish I could more often!
Post a Comment