GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, March 19, 2009

guinea pig thursday

No...we're not eating guinea pig! I don't know why people keep asking us that...=) Tonight we had Stuffed Zucchini - yum! It definitely passed with flying colors. I only changed the recipe a little by adding cheese (asiago & parmesan) to the top & it was super good. There was enough filling leftover that I even made a small meatloaf for leftovers tomorrow.

Two dinners in one - it doesn't get any better than that! The guinea pigs - us, & Ry's sister Janell & her husband Dustin. Served with mashed potatoes, very filling. I give this one an A++ & I'm excited to have another way to use our zucchini this summer! Forgot to take pictures - so I stole this one from the recipe site. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

ZUCCHINI AND CHEESE!? Oh, I love zucchini and cheese. Can you send me where to find the recipe? M-m-m I think those Piggies, Ry, Janel and Dustin, are pretty lucky!

Elicia said...

yum! i love zucchini!

The Kippen House said...

Looks delish! You need to post recipes when you do this, my mouth is watering!

Barb said...

just click on the link (blue text) and you'll find the recipe!!!