On Friday we took Sadie to visit her Grandma S at work - lucky for Sadie she's a kindergarten teacher with lots of books and toys! The second we walked into the school Sadie's eyes got big - so many colors, people, and things to look at. She was loving every second of it! And she couldn't get enough. She wanted to touch everything, and play with everything. I think we might have to go visit every week.

I'm pretty sure her Grandma loved it too. =)
7 comments:
she is getting to be such a big girl! wow!
That's fun she can go to school and fun she can visit her Grandma. She is so big. I love her and miss her, can't wait to see her again.
Is she walking more?
oh gosh, kindergarten! i remember how much fun all the toys were, and sitting in colorful desks, learning to color in the lines, how to use scissors to cut straight, learning to read a little . . . ahhh. easier days! :)
you already know - d not j! :)
Those pictures made me think of Grandma Booth and the few times I went to help her out in her kindergarten class. I wish I had done it a lot more.
Hey nice shirt, Sadie. Also, I dig the do.
Looks like fun, I want to come!!!
Sadie is such a cutie! But when did she get so big? I swear she isn't supposed to be walking already!
Post a Comment