GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
New Camera + Happy Baby = Photo Shoot!
Ry and I finally got our new camera & we love it! So we had to test it out. It helps that we have such a cute model too. Here are a few of my favorite shots.
Barbara, thanks you sooooo much for the info on wholesome food. I am saving a ton of money and I love that I can make it organic for my kids. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! What cute pictures. Yea for new cameras!
9 comments:
What a cutie! Looks like you're getting the hang of the camera well.. those pictures look professional!
These pictures are a treasure! Good going on the photo shoot!
oh, Sorry I forgot to sign in on that last one.
Signed Grandma Farmer
not Barb
That little girl keeps on growing! Crazy!
she will be in nursery before you know it! too bad you aren't in our ward! i would get to play with her!
yay poofy yellow coat!
Barbara, thanks you sooooo much for the info on wholesome food. I am saving a ton of money and I love that I can make it organic for my kids. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! What cute pictures. Yea for new cameras!
Good backgrounds and it doesn't hurt either that you have the cutest little girl.
I like the one with the green background the best.
Where did you go? In Kaysville or did you find some spots around home?
IS SHE REALLY that big already!?! WOW She is SO BEAUTIFUL.
Post a Comment