GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, April 10, 2009

guinea pig thursday - crockpot lasagna

This one's for you Lisa! I wanted to try something other than a roast in my crockpot & I've never made lasagna - so here ya go. The guinea pigs were a few of my in-laws. Minimal preperation, which rocks. I think next time I would do 1/2 lb ground beef & 1/2 lb italian sausage to give it more spice. I also would cut back on the cheese a little. It just was a little too much cheese for me. Or maybe leave the cheese as is, but do another 1/2 lb meat to compensate. Oh, and the recipe also says cook on low for 4-6 hours - 4.5 was plenty. It was starting to burn on the bottom.

Click here for the recipe (and other great crockpot recipes)!

2 comments:

The Kippen House said...

Looks delic! Let me know what you think of the potty training book, I need help!!!

robin said...

When I first read the title I thought it said Crackpot Lasagna!. OOPS!