GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

witness for His name

This week has been quite the kickoff to probably the busiest month we've had in awhile. My sister-in-law,Teresa, is now in the MTC - awesome. Here are some of the events leading up to yesterday's drop-off in Provo. (click to embiggen)

playing with great grandma (trying to use her walker) after Teresa's mission farewell
girls night out - the cousins
cafe rio & virgin mai tai's
after being set apart as a missionary
she glows

"the last supper" as Ry calls it
chuck-a-rama before the mtc is a tradition
Sadie's first taste of rice pudding...yum!
at the mtc
the parents
the tag with dork-dot
all the missionaries past/present in the family
We sure love Teresa & will miss her a great deal!! But she is seriously going to rock as a missionary!! What an awesome choice she made to serve the Lord.

Want to know how she's doing? She asked me to update her blog with mission stories/pictures/letters while she's gone - so check that out for more!

4 comments:

Jordan S. said...

Thanks Barbara! I loved the pictures. I love being able to stay close to you guys, even though you're so far away. Hey, not all the past missionaries were in that picture. :o) Do we still get to have guinea pig thursday?

Bobbie said...

Hi Jordan!

I am glad you are going to be home soon. We all miss you.

Tonight I fixed the Spicy Macaroni that Barb tried out as a new dish. It was so very good. No, it was fantastic. And pretty easy too. Except, I did dirty a ton of pots, knives, all sorts of kitchen stuff. But that is just me.

I love the pictures too. G. G. Schaefy looks like she is having a great time playing with Sadie, and you can tell Sadie is having so much fun too!

Pictures are just a joy!
THANK YOU BARBARA FOR posting them for us to see. I warms our little hearts!

Bobbie said...

It warms.

(its the key board) ;-)

The Kippen House said...

What fun! Isn't it great the peace you feel when ever the gospel is involved? Yeah for family!!!

Hey, remember when I told you about the coupon thing, Grocery Smarts? I'm finally doing it. Check out my blog for info. I would sure love it if you came!!! And Sadie is a requirement, just and invitee!