somehow got this...(picture was taken after LOTS of damage control)
my hair hasn't been this short since the infamous umbrella perm of '92 (thanks mom)...
to make myself feel better, I'll post this (sweet hair sis)...
and to make you all laugh...
you know you were all thinking it...



9 comments:
my goodness! that person did not know what they were doing! i could do better than that!
We girls have a hard life!
BUT SO much fun!!
SHE SO SERIOUS! ha. best picture ever!
i really really want to do something radical with my hair, but i just know it would end in tears. i have a hard time even just having it trimmed for cheap at the beauty college. it always ends up really short or really long. um, i just wanted a trim! :)
Its a good thing your so cute. :) Love ya Sis.
I was wondering if you were going to post a pic.
what's the deal w/ hairdressers lately!?!? it's ok bados-- i LOVE your hair short! i was looking at euro pictures, and it's not much shorter! it will be good:) totally sucks though when you're so prepared, and they totally mess things up... i'm sorry!!
you still look GORGEOUS! I promise ;)
oh i hope someone posts bail for that cute little sadie! food is always better when its someone elses duh! My sister isn't responisble for your hair is she??? I wouldnt' think so...
I cut my hair when I was pregnant last summer and apparently the girl thought I asked for the Prince Valient hairdo.
Um, I gotta say, that is a heck of a lot shorter than Jen's! Reminds me of the time I got a Walmart haircut...need I say more. This is what comes of trying to look like movie stars. Remember my ultra short boy cut in 10th grade? All so I could look like Meg Ryan on You've Got Mail. It's amazing that Scott was even interested in me with that do!
Post a Comment