GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

our little animal lover

Don't get me wrong - Ry & I love animals - when they're outside. =) But I think Sadie inherited her Aunt Carrie's adoration/obsession for them. Her first word was doggy...not mama. Ry had Friday off so we decided it was time to take our little animal lover to the zoo. It was so fun! Not only was it great to watch Sadie's reaction to everything, but it was fun because it's the zoo Ry & I both went to when we were little. Nostalgia.
{click to enlarge}
Just a few of my favorite pictures - some need explaining. Top center - smiling in the middle of a yawn. Middle left - her favorite animal was this meerkat. She kept chasing it back and forth, I think it was teasing her. Very center pic - doing the sign that I've taught her for elephant, trying at least. Middle right - pounding on the glass underneath a sign that says "please do not tap on glass". And the bottom row...well, obviously one of my monkey's measures up with his go-go gadget arms and the other has a ways to grow.

And best of all - that morning I won a family day pass to the zoo - 2 adults & 4 kids get in for free! We didn't use it since Sadie gets in for free anyway. So it looks like we'll be going again this summer and taking some family with us! Yeah for random trivia quizzes on the morning news!

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

What a fun trip to the zoo. Darling pictures! And good for you, you won tickets. Its so cute the way Sadie loves animals. I am excited to see more pictures.

Kiss her cute little face for me.
Love, Grammy.

Elicia said...

i remember that tiger water fountain!

Jeff said...

jealous!

Marie said...

How fun! Dani's favorite was the meerkat too!!! I love it!!!

CAF said...

i want to go the zoo with Sadie!!