GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

father's day...late

Life has just been a little busy lately - so it's catch up time. Happy late Father's Day! Ry is honestly the best dad - he is so cute and patient with little Sadie, and she adores him. I'm so glad he's such a worthy priesthood leader for our family, I know our children will always look to him for guidance and as a stalwart example in their lives. He is more than I could've asked for for Sadie and the others who are yet to come. No this is not an announcement...
He also is amazingly helpful around the house - cleaning whenever he has time, and he doesn't hesitate to change diapers - most of the time =)
Thanks for everything you do Ry and for everything you are!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

not making an announcement huh? ;)

CAF said...

he's okay, i guess.....

ha ha just kiddin, rys. you roxors!!!