We took all these pictures & video at the airshow for our little nephew Welly - who is obsessed with any form of transportation - planes, bikes, trucks, even buses! Next time you guys will have to come Mel - Welly would've loved it! And all the footage was taken with our digital camera, not camcorder, and zoomed in a lot - so some of it is pretty poor quality and a little shaky. And when I say some - it's all the stuff I took. The stuff Ry took is great...showoff.
{click to enlarge}

Ry liked this...we sold our motorcycle that same day - so it was pretty sad.

Tribute to our alma mater - yes I patched 2 pictures together, and yes I know it's visible and not perfect...=)

You have to watch close on this one - 3 planes intersecting
1 comment:
Welly loved it. He loved the big truck picture a lot too. Thanks for posting these for him....he is a boy who loves his forms of transportation.
Post a Comment