GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

saying it like it is - not a real book

I checked this book out from the library without actually looking at it & it's just full of pretty pictures and inspiring quotes. Which is great! Just not what I expected. So I read the whole thing last night. If you're looking for a little inspiration, this is the way to go!

I do love Sheri Dew - I saw her once - within 3 feet of me, passed shoulders at the Conference Center & it took all my effort to restrain myself from professing my love of her.

Next: Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands by that one mean doctor lady =)

The Secret Garden by Burnett - a kids classic. Love the music from the production, so I thought I'd give the book a try.

No comments: