4 years in a few words
*salt lake temple*new orleans*mexico cruise*school*work*move*epilepsy*unconditional love*bear lake*camp fires*hammock*fishing*hiking*yellowstone*lava hot springs*star gazing on private property - not ours*porcupine dam*dinner for breakfast weekly*christmas*canoing*back rubs*family reunions*matching halloween costumes*boise on a whim*sledding*black eye from the love sac*river rafting*motorcycle*new years*picnics*sunday drives*graduation me*driving range*homecoming*pies*morning sickness*sadie*the fair*summerfest*graduation you*a real job*swimming*figuring out parenthood together*front runner date*the temple*off roading*primary*moonlight serenade*guinea pig thursdays*barbecuing*the air show*crazy neighbors*la hacienda*skee ball*root beer*still completely in love with you*
Can't wait to see what the next 4 years brings!! I love you Ry! You really are my best friend & I'm so glad we get to spend eternity together! Happy Anniversary!
*salt lake temple*new orleans*mexico cruise*school*work*move*epilepsy*unconditional love*bear lake*camp fires*hammock*fishing*hiking*yellowstone*lava hot springs*star gazing on private property - not ours*porcupine dam*dinner for breakfast weekly*christmas*canoing*back rubs*family reunions*matching halloween costumes*boise on a whim*sledding*black eye from the love sac*river rafting*motorcycle*new years*picnics*sunday drives*graduation me*driving range*homecoming*pies*morning sickness*sadie*the fair*summerfest*graduation you*a real job*swimming*figuring out parenthood together*front runner date*the temple*off roading*primary*moonlight serenade*guinea pig thursdays*barbecuing*the air show*crazy neighbors*la hacienda*skee ball*root beer*still completely in love with you*Can't wait to see what the next 4 years brings!! I love you Ry! You really are my best friend & I'm so glad we get to spend eternity together! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:
Awww!!! happy anniversary!!
happy anniversary my love. You are both amazing and I miss you both!
YOU ARE SO CUTE. hugs all around
that's fun. i always forget that it's coming up so fast! i always think it's in september for some reason. happy anni though!
happy anniversary! what a fun day that was 4 years ago. we love you guys!
Congrats noobs!
Just wait til you get to a whole 6 years. That's real braggin' rights! J/K! Happy Anniversary, cute couple!
Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun.
Post a Comment