What a little sweetheart!
Silly bug. She likes a challenge, I guess.
aww!! when i last saw her she was just getting comfortable with walking!! she is so cute! going to be a girly girl!!
Wait until she tries to wear them to the store! Kaden insisted the other day that he wear my shoes. Luckily they fell off in the car and he forgot.
I'm ready!
So cute! I love how she was clomping away in your shoes all thrilled with herself, she is beyond adorable!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
7 comments:
What a little sweetheart!
Silly bug. She likes a challenge, I guess.
aww!! when i last saw her she was just getting comfortable with walking!! she is so cute! going to be a girly girl!!
Wait until she tries to wear them to the store! Kaden insisted the other day that he wear my shoes. Luckily they fell off in the car and he forgot.
I'm ready!
So cute! I love how she was clomping away in your shoes all thrilled with herself, she is beyond adorable!
Post a Comment