GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, October 09, 2009

1.4 million, a diploma, a medal...

I was unaware that doing nearly nothing (good), having your approval rate in the U.S. drop drastically since in office, being akin to a celebrity and not a politician, shoving the government's hand in the private sector where it does not belong, and trying to turn a democratic system into socialism in less than a year would earn you a nobel peace prize...Oh, did I fail to mention going abroad with your tail between your legs apologizing for the former leaders mistakes - I guess that's what they consider peaceful. Finally that stupid free country is giving into the world's views, maybe they won't be a nuisance anymore - no more sleeping giant. Glad the rest of the world approves of what he's been doing. And yes, he gets a pretty little diploma, medal, and 1.4 million dollars...he will have earned that Nobel peace prize (post-ceremony) in my mind if he takes that 1.4 million and does not keep a penny of it - gives it away to charity...yeah, right. And I'm not talking ACORN...

7 comments:

Elicia said...

who decides to give it to who? i want a word with them!

Melissa said...

this is absolutely ridiculous. Sometimes i feel like I am the only last sane person in this world!!! At least i know you are too! It has been pointed out that he was nominated 12 days into his presidency, when the only thing he had really done was release federal funds to foreign nations to help pay for abortions. His nomination was based on his intentions or what he claims his intentions are instead of merit. Its all the Obama Sheep i tell ya! Its pathetic.

Troy said...

I can't believe my sister is a RACIST!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Politics is so overwhelming.

robin said...

//sarcasm on//
But, But, But. . . they are giving it to him for FUTURE accomplishments. This way he doesn't have to wait for a future prize. See! It's actually quite logical
//sarcasm off//

MStevenson said...

:) I asked Mark, "Why are they giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize?"

Mark said, "That's what everyone is trying to figure out."

KimWar said...

I'm happy with their decision and wish him all the luck in the world and I hope this helps to reinforce a peaceful attitude in the future too.