
After waiting months and months with just 4 teeth - she's finally cutting 4 more all at the same time! And she's handling it like a trooper. Some recent happenings - she LOVES watching sports on TV...umm...her parents couldn't care less about sports on TV. This little girl won't even watch cartoons, she has had no interest in TV. We'll be channel flipping and if we pass by a sport that has a ball she freaks out if we don't let her watch. She especially loves baseball (I'm sure my Grandma Skiby is jumping for joy in heaven) & hockey (which she pronounces "sockey").Oh, but she is a girl through and through. We have daily tea parties in the tub, she has to know where one of her 4 purses are pretty much all of the time (one of those purses is actually a metal paint can that she carries around and fills with rocks, and calls a purse - she even holds it daintily on her arm). She has a pink cell phone with Belle on it that she talks into all of the time - she pretend calls mostly her Uncle Jordan, Aunt Carrie & Mel, cousin Welly, and best friend Emma.
She LOVES to be chased & tickled - nothing is better. She plays with her dolly's all day, rocks them to sleep, tucks them in, changes their clothes. This morning while I was doing my hair she walked into the bathroom with her changing mat and wipes in hand, left and brought back her dolly. Laid her dolly down, got out a wipe, and changed dolly's non-existent diaper...smart girl.
Speaking of potty time - she asks to go potty - is successfuly (not always) at using her potty & after, always wants to wash her hands. LOVE IT! I'm raising such a good germaphobe, just like mommy.
"Mama" and "Dada" have recently changed to "mommy" and "daddy" - in Sadie's head it only makes sense that she starts changing other words accordingly...so banana is now "nanny" and her friend Emma is now "Emmy"...hmmm. It's pretty cute.
Sadie loves to cook - really, really loves it. When I'm in the kitchen she drags a chair over to the counter, climbs up, and helps me cook. She gets enthralled watching me measure flour or scramble an egg - way more fun than toys. If for some reason she can't get up, she loses it! Crumples to the ground and has a melt down. Cooking is VERY important to this little girl. I usually give her a measuring cup, spoon, a little water and something to stir in (flour, sugar, etc.). This keeps her entertained for a VERY long time! I hope she keeps up this interest - maybe someday I won't have to cook every night!
I can't believe she's already 18 months - time has just flown by! She's getting so big & we love her so much! Being a mom is the best!

13 comments:
LOVE it bados! love her! she is darling-- is she really 18 months already? my goodness!!
that kid is somethin else (from CAF-- i can't sign in; don't remember my password)
When is she going to get a little bro or sis? ;)
man i want to hang out with her!! i can teach her some tricks!! :) i think you guys need to visit! :)
Troy - not for a little while...but she has been freaking me out lately, randomly saying "mama, baby, mama, babies"...most of the time it's plural. dun-dun-dun
So fun! I love all of their stages as they grow. She sure is a cutie!
OH she is so cute and so smart!! You would hope to smart parents would equal a smart baby, right?! If fun to here what sadie is doing since she is so close in age to addison i can totally relate!
oh, i see how it is sadie, don't call ME! pout.
i don't like this entry . . . for . . . reasons ;)
haha D - baby hungry...
She is super cute. We love having her over! I wish I could watch her more! Welly does really like her, even though he's sometimes mean to her.
D has been talking about babies an awful lot lately. :) Just an observation.
What a cute girl! I love all of the stages of baby discovery!
She is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love reading all about her and the funny cute things she does. She even makes a soccer cone look cute. She is such a smarty pants.
How adorable, A loves to cook too! So fun.
Post a Comment