Cleaned my entire house, getting ready to carve pumpkins tonight, just finished Sadie's Halloween costume - super fun! Let's just say it involves a cape...pics to come soon! I want to blog, but just so busy I don't really have anytime to post. So, I want to know what is #1 on everyone's Christmas List. I know, Halloween is tomorrow, but I find myself ready to drink apple cider, sing carols, and cozy up under a blanket to watch It's a Wonderful Life. I'm just in the mood!#1 on my list - a huge blue water storage barrel - lame?! You won't be thinking that when your water is contaminated! =)
So what do you want for Christmas?

10 comments:
New towels, hand towels, washcloths, the whole nine yards. Fluffy and just plain white. That's right I just find white to be easier cause I like to bleach my towels. We have all mismatched towels, I have all different colors and styles, and I just want them all to be the same. :)
then why don't you bleach your towels? :) that would make them turn white!! :)
books - I want books
Gossners gave my kids school 3 for free. They were used but perfect for water storage you do still have to buy the pump from Lowes or Home Depot.
I want sewing stuff and new slippers.
i'd like one of those water things, too, but there's no way it'd fit in this house. we'd have to have smaller ones all over.
the book idea sounds good. i can always go for more books.
i really want the Peanuts 70s collection, too. I've already got the 60s set, waiting for the others! :)
Good question... i guess i better think about it. Since I had addison thinking of things for her for Christmas is a lot more fun. I want someone to buy my house for Christmas! :) And some new socks! I can't find any mates anymore! BORING!
A subscription to Ottobre (for kids). Way too expensive for me to just get it now, and I really, really want it.
Or a new camera...
I want my: driveway poured the rest of the way, shower tiled, kitchen tiled, cupboards re-finished, gutters replaced, lawn desert-landscaped, attic finished, upper back porch built, bigger better shed built, and interior re-painted. Can you do it, Sandy Claws? I've been a very good girl, depending on who you ask.
this year is crazy i have no idea and no idea what to get ryan either i'm kind of worried because i like having my shopping done the first week in november and i haven't even started!!!
Post a Comment