The holidays, that's what happened. I love this time of year! Always something going on, busy, busy, good food, and lots of time with family! Couldn't get any better! I have so much to blog about...but my pics are on the other computer, and I am too lazy to get off the laptop and my comfy couch to do that right now. And I'm pretty sick of looking at my last post - so time for something new...CYBER MONDAY!! Too bad I didn't buy anything...but if I could've, this is what I would have bought...is it bad that most of it's for me? So selfish...

Love the above sweaterdress...love.

This 20" tv is only $169!! So cheap.

And this sweater just looks so comfy...

Did you buy anything online today?
5 comments:
I love all these ideas. Hey I wanted to know what your address is, I wanted to mail you a Christmas card. My email is kimberlywar@gmail.com
TTYS! Kim
Must admit, I did not shop on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. But I like your choices :) The sweater dress is SUPER cute, and you would look totally awesome in it.
I forgot about that.
Great choices. I love all the sweaters. Can't have too many warm cozy sweaters. I didn't buy anything on line.
Post a Comment