A couple weeks ago I got on photoshop to quickly design our Christmas card like I do every year (love you photoshop). Usually I just look through my pictures the past few months and grab some good ones and I'm done. Well, this year...let's just say the last time all 3 of us were in a picture together we were wearing red/white/and blue. Pathetic. Guess that's what happens when you have a kid! All the pics were Sadie & daddy, Sadie & mommy, or just Sadie by herself. So - it was time. Thanks Melly for taking such awesome last minute family pics!! It was freezing, hence the red noses in some of them. Click to enlarge if you please...

*Quick Disclaimer - the bottom middle picture...Sadie was doing her hippo impression, so Ry & I joined in, and just before the camera flashed, she stopped...don't Ry & I look awesome!? I think she did it on purpose. She is a tease. She's much cuter doing the hippo impression than we are...
4 comments:
how CUTE are you guys?? oh my gosh, and that bottom picture of sadie? maybe the sweetest thing ever:)
Very cute pictures! I love them.
ha ha ha! good job sadie! :)
You are such a cute family! I tried to find a good pic for Christmas cards and had the same problem! Only I was too lame to actually take any family pics...I just decided to skip Christmas cards this year.
Post a Comment