GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

26 never looked so good

Today is my Ryan's birthday - he's currently sleeping in while S & I make breakfast. I sure love him - marrying him was the best decision I ever made.

He is such a respectful, kind, generous husband who treats me like gold. And he is the best daddy ever - always playing with S and making her laugh.

And most importantly - he is a man who honors his priesthood and leads are household by following the Spirit. I love that he has such a strong testimony, a desire to do what's right, works hard at whatever task is at hand (currently grad school) - all while being humble and without complaining.

I could go on and on about why I love him, but I don't want to make anyone gag. So...I'll just end by saying he is one serious hotty!!

Love you baby! Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Elicia said...

Aww! :) happy birthday ryan!

Heather said...

Yay! Tell him happy birthday! Thanks for your sweet comment! You are so nice to offer all of that, but I think I'm okay. I have to leave here to meet a client in Mendon around 5:00 so I usually eat dinner early on Tuesdays, otherwise I would totally take you up on the offer to eat with you. It's a little rough, but we'll make it! Only a few more months :) Thanks for everything, Barbara. You're the best!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

He's a cutie! you guys are a great couple!

Troy said...

Happy B day!

MStevenson said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a fun day. My birthday present to you was not having me at your birthday, although it might have brought you some enjoyment teasing me. :) Yeah, your pretty cool I guess.