GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

did i say stellar?! wow...

Bowling - one of the things we did on Ry's birthday. Is it mean that I didn't let him win? First game - 103 to 102, second game 132 to 108...maybe I'm just a little competitive and my usually stellar-at-everything-i-do husband (show-off) was off of his game that day - so I had to take advantage of it and kick his trash! Twice. Happy Birthday honey! ha. He's a good sport though.
Sadie thought bowling was great - she clapped and clapped whilst she stuffed her mouth with animal crackers when we weren't looking. Luckily my parents were there to help manage the little bug.

(warning: we did a lot, and are still doing a lot to celebrate Ry's birthday...so it's coming in installments)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

glad you guys are having fun. pretty much poor jeff didnt do anything for his.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

barb-- you are an AWESOME bowler! Last time I bought I got 42! It was so embarrassing-- I hated it! Remind me never to go bowling with you! ;)