
When they're apart they ask to play with each other, call each other, I don't know about Welly - but Sadie talks about Welly a lot. About wanting him to come over. And then the second they're together...look out! Mel and I turn into referees, and it's a game where nobody wins.

Usually there's lots of crying and fighting. But, while navigating the treacherous outdoor ice skating rink the other day - they were best buds, holding hands was much safer. Or maybe they were just holding hands so that if one fell they could take the other down with them. I wouldn't be surprised.

9 comments:
ah ha ha ha!! :) that's so cute! :) that reminds me of one of my friends when i lived in wellsville! we fought so much, but we still are great friends! :)
they're so cute though!!
why did i never go play at that ice rink?:)
Kaden has the same thing going on with his little cousin Alice. We call it there love hate relationship. When they are together they fight non stop and when they are apart the beg to see each other.
That's cute! I've only heard about an outdoor ice rink by the temple but I've never seen it! Those are some good pictures!
Be patient - they are still young and trying to figure it all out. You never know - they may be the best of friends when they are older!
So Cute - but then look at their parents!
They were so cute holding hands and yelling at the hockey guys.
Frenemies....I love it!
Kate has a couple cousins that are frenemies. It's always a challenge but hilarious at the same time!
Dems some cute babies
Post a Comment