You may have seen a picture of Little Miss doing her trademark yoga on her "yoga mat" (place mat)...

But have you seen her use her daddy's Perfect Push-up? Well, she has good form!

Sledding, which she hated. We have video of her freaking out on the way down, but I'll have to post that later.

And our Friday morning ritual - cleaning the house. She is a big helper! She dusts, she wipes down her toys, she sweeps, and she vacuums. But most importantly - she knows how to wear her "special gloves" with style.
7 comments:
what a cutie!!! Her hair is getting so long!
I blast she is cute! i love that your thighs are still so chunky!! Addison hasn't had chunk for... well i don't even remember when. I love chubby thighs (on others, not so much on myself!)
Oh!! How cute is she?!?
I need to have a cleaning day.
She is such a doll. Dani likes to exercise with Scott too--push ups are her favorites :) We read a story the other day that had someone exercising and she saw the picture and said "like Daddy." Gee, why doesn't she equate exercise with Mommy? I need to stop being prenant.
My boys do yoga with me. It's so cute! Don't you just love it?!
Seriously...could she be any cuter?? Someday when I have kids, I hope they're as cute as Sadie!
Post a Comment