Sadie loves wearing my heels around the house - and apparently balance requires the tongue to remain out of the mouth at all times.

Despite all the croup business - Ry managed to sneak to the store and get me flowers & a card. What a sweetheart!

The croup business - read about it on The Mom Blog.
Later that night after she was starting to feel better - play dough cake & crayon candle. Everyday is someone's birthday!
Pictures on Valentine's Day when Sadie was feeling better.

Later that night after she was starting to feel better - play dough cake & crayon candle. Everyday is someone's birthday!
Pictures on Valentine's Day when Sadie was feeling better.

Her first ice cream cone for FHE tonight, yes - I said first. We're just that mean. Umm...could her tongue be any longer?!

The tongue action - first time ice cream coner's need plenty of concentration.
"Sadie's couch" - Little Miss. Our chair has been claimed.

10 comments:
how is cute sadie SO BIG?? oh my gosh! sorry you guys have been sick, but i'm glad to see you were able to make the most of your valentines weekend:)
wow!! that kid can really talk! :) she is so super cute!!
I'm glad she's doing better! That sounds scary!
I am sorry about the Croop. We have been there too many times. I am glad she is doing better.
Ok, so first of all, when did Sadie get so grown up? She is talking so well, and her hair is so long. And I'm not gonna lie--I cried as I read the details of the croup business on the Mom Blog--that x-ray sounds horrible! I'm so glad she is doing better.
Sadie is so cute! I am sorry about the Croup, I not a fan of the barking cough at all. I actually own a nebulizer because we had so much Croup with Mathes, it was the only way we could make it through the winter months with him when he was little. In fact, this is the first year we haven't had a single case of Croup with any of my kids. I should add "so far" because the season isn't over yet. Just glad Sadie is doing so much better, Croup is no fun.
Umm...have I mentioned how ADORABLE your little girl is??
It is so sad when they get sick. I am glad to hear that she is feeling better.
Sadie has gotten so big. I love it. Sorry about the croup, that's a bummer!
I am so impressed that you don't give the girlie treats. That is our goal, Peter has never even had juice. Hopefully he'll keep on eating healthfully like Sadie.
Post a Comment