GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, February 19, 2010

so super girly...

I don't know how she is SOOO girly, but she is! Just born that way I guess. I was never this girly. I started wearing make-up in college...seriously.

She got her fancy shoes on, then she wanted her movie star glasses, then she grabbed her doggy in a purse and came to show me. Wow! I had to take a picture...but of course, she had to run from the paparazzi...
...but I finally caught up.
Other girly traits:
  • will use her potty just so she can get her toenails painted
  • asks for pigtails or a bow
  • wants my make-up
  • insists on lotion daily
  • asks to go to Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's
  • loves fabric (Ry says I've indoctrinated her...)
  • and wears her blankets around the house like dresses
(p.s. these are pictures of her first braid - so cute and so long! i don't know why i didn't try it before!)

7 comments:

Shirley said...

She is so cute! I love how girly she is. :) I got your cover yesterday, and I LOVE it! Simply gorgeous! I can't wait to have another baby now! lol

Laura Howard said...

What a cutie! I'm terrified that if I have girls and they turn out to be really girly, I will have no idea what to do with them! lol

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

it's true... you were definitely not that girly! she's adorable though! ;)

CAF said...

I was certainly not born that way. That kid kills me. Hobby Lobby and Joann's eh?

BlondieBlueEyes said...

So SUPER CUTE!! I know what you mean. Estee is so girly too. I think she gets it from my mom.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh...that is adorable! Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's...not to mention always wanting to go to Relief Society :)

MStevenson said...

This makes me afraid of ever having girls.