As many books as you can fit into the provided grocery bag for just $7...that's it! I fit 34 in! Four for me, the rest for Sadie babe. Ha! Love it.Speaking of love...this outfit...I know I'm biased, but she is just so stinkin' cute!
Nothing's better than argyle.That's all for now. Got a lot to do to get ready for our sunny spring break vacation! Can't wait...

11 comments:
C'mon, don't hold out on me! Where is this book heaven? I need an address, woman!
I heard of Jensen Books.. I've been wanting to go there! Glad you had success..maybe now I'll get myself to go!
Where are you going?
YOU WENT WITHOUT ME! i've been trying to find someone to go with me. guess i should just go alone :P
she is so cute. i love argyle!
umm...don't go there with kids. its a mistake. a huge mistake.
I didn't get my bag full and not from lack of books available. it was those kids. mostly my kids. okay it was my kids.
I got some fun books too. I want to go back.
Erin - just google the name of the store + logan - you'll get the address.
Troy - las vegas, leaving the little one with mom at home, we have a free hotel stay!
D - sorry! didnt' know you wanted to go...should've let me know!
That store sounds awesome! When I worked at the elementary school I would order from their book orders because they're a lot cheaper and it's never too early to start collecting children's books! I'll have to check that store out.
LOVING that outfit!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks, and look at her long hair!! Miss her :)
That is so awesome! I'll have to go there when we visit the family up there. Kids books can be so expensive!
I have been wanting to go, but have not had time with all of the Girl Scout Cookie craziness at my house. I have two more cookie booth sales this weekend so there is not much chance of me geting there anytime soon either. One day....
Post a Comment