Just a quick funny story I didn't include in The Mom Blog post about potty training...
Yesterday Sadie was sitting on the potty and nothing was happening so I told her we should get off and try again later. She looked down at her 'tinkle spot' and back up at me very seriously and said..."It's broken."
I said "No, it's not broken. Sometimes there is just no tinkles to come out. We'll try again later."
She looked down at herself again and back up at me very seriously..."It's broken." (nodding her head in assurance as if to say...trust me mom, it just is)
It was hilarious!
-

8 comments:
HAHA so funny! What a cutie!
aw :( :)
AW! poor sadie! i hope she's not feeling discouraged!
No - not discouraged. She was just very matter-of-fact about it. Plus she's had tons of success since then, it was just funny how she phrased it. =)
Hilarious! Love it!
Oh Sadie. She just cracks me up!
Your comment on my blog made me laugh :) I can't believe we're moving so soon either! But I have a solution. I think YOU should just move down there with us!! What do you say??
So Funny!!
Hee Hee!
Post a Comment