GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My "baby" is 2!

How could this...



turn into this...



...so quickly!? It blows my mind! My little girl is 2 today and to quote her..."I am so happy for Sadie"!! She brings so much joy into my life and I've learned so much by being her mama. I feel very blessed that the Lord has entrusted me with such a special Spirit and I pray I can raise her right.

(She woke me at 4:30 this morning screaming at the top of her lungs...ironically 2 years ago that's when my water broke...tmi, sorry...but I thought, how funny! Maybe she's having a bad memory...ha! So I told her the story of her birth and she calmed down and went back to sleep. It was kind of special.)

Happy Birthday munchkin!!

Other fun Sadie birthday posts:

Birth-day

First Birthday

8 comments:

D'N'J said...

are you SURE you didn't have her last year? :)

Amanda Petersen said...

TWO??? TWO????? holy cow! what a big girl. happy b-day sadie!

hey friend, we may be in logan on saturday- if you're around, can we meet up & say hi!? we can sing sadie happy birthday in person:)

Heather said...

Tell Sadie Happy Birthday for me!!

Bobbie said...

From Grandma Bobbie,

Sadie has us all under her spell. She has personality and smarts to match her good looks. She is walking sunshine. I love you Sadie Mae. Happy Birthday BIG Two Year Old.

CAF said...

that is a goo question -- how newborn s.m. turned into now s.m.-- she looks nothing like she did when she was borned.

CAF said...

*good

Rachel said...

They grow up way too fast!! She is such a cutie.

MStevenson said...

I can't believe she is two already either. Crazy. What a cute girl. I love how she talks about her self in the third person. I love how she runs from my kid. Run away! She's smart to do it.