I completely failed to take any pictures at the cabin! Oops. But we had a lot of fun with family and friends. Sadie had a lot of fun with my brothers dog, Greta. She thought Greta was hilarious...from a distance. And Greta enjoyed following Sadie around. Sadly, we now know for sure that Sadie is allergic to dogs. She had the same allergic reaction last year to Greta. Poor little eye swelling shut...

This is Little Miss enjoying her "Potty Picnic" - something we did during Potty Training boot camp that she loved so much she still wants to do. Love the pigtails.

Cuddling with daddy while watching a "Jesus show". My two favorite people in the whole world.

Finishing a nap with mommy - don't mind my crazy hair...

What a great weekend! It ended with a 2.5 hr series finale of this...

...which I'm still not sure how I feel about.
4 comments:
For some reason, the pigtails make her look really grownup. She's looking really grownup anyway -- freeeeks me out!!
you are darling, even with mermaid hair. I haven't seen the finale of LOST yet, I've heard mixed reviews and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it!
I'm just starting Lost season 6 now.
can i be a scrooge for a minute and say i'm so glad lost is over, because i'm sick of hearing about it! :) that stinks that sadie is allergic. :( i can't imagine being allergic! i'd explode.
Post a Comment