GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, May 03, 2010

very random (and delayed), but fun!

I remember when I used to have time to post things right after they happened...April did something to me. It was just too busy. So...remember Easter?

Sadie's Grandma VeAnn got her a super cute dress and she loved finding the eggs!

She also loved cautiously emptying her Easter basket in the morning. I had a lot of fun making it.

Remember General Conference? It.Was.Amazing. And lucky for me - I have an amazing friend who works for Sister Dalton and gave us her super good tickets for the Sunday Afternoon session. Love you Manda! Loved it. Can't wait to read through all the talks!

These girls...I love these girls. We just got released from our callings in the Relief Society Presidency (2 of them just moved) and I will miss the calling and them dearly! I learned so much from these sisters and I have gained an even stronger testimony of the Relief Society program and what it can do for you if you get involved. It rocks! Women rock! Amen.


And of course, a little random Sadie...she loves these boots. Won't take them off. Cries if we make her. Even wears them just with undies...and on the potty (note the bubble wrap in hand - she is currently obsessed with bubble wrap - maybe it's even a tubby time toy once in awhile).


And to splash in puddles...


And what kind of mom would I be if I didn't post this super embarrassing plumber bum picture? This is what happens when toddlers go from diapers to just undies - they bend over and everything just slides right off that cute little bum. Poor girl. Mommy just couldn't help it...

7 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

love the little hooker boots! ;) and you are gorgeous!

Shirley said...

haha I love the plumber's crack! so cute! Baby bums are the only crack I want to see too, so it works. :)

Troy said...

She's growing up SO fast!

Marie said...

LOVE the boots! I tried to get Dani to try a pair on at the store, and she refused.

Amanda Petersen said...

seriously bados? when did she turn into a little lady!? plumber crack & all:) she's just SO big! she's a kid! so sweet. oh, and i'm SO glad you were able to go to conference! i feel like an adult- i swear those are some of my favorite weekends of the year!

Heather said...

That is adorable! I love her little boots! And it's so funny that she's obsessed with bubble wrap. It's funny how kids get hooked on silly stuff.

MStevenson said...

Plumber bum!