
West Side Is The Best Side
Ain’t no party like a flying monkey party ‘cause a flying monkey party don’t stop.
Who does this little upstart “D-Gale” think she is, rollin’ up into my ‘hood and droppin’ houses all over the place? And then to disrespect me and mine by thievin’ my sister’s shoes? Lil’ Kansas betta recognize, fo’ real.
I’ma have to let her know sumpin’. We got beef now. She wanna roll with Glinda and the Lollipop Guild? She wanna live the life of a true Emerald City playa? She better come correct with her skillz then, and I’m not talkin’ about heel-clickin’. Does she actually think that MC Strawman, DJ Tin, and The Cowardly L.I.O.N. are gonna back her up in a battle with me? She better hope I get caught in a rainstorm then. My rhymes are like whirlwinds, you heard? Ain’t nobody in all of OZ that can step to me. Believe DAT.
Wear this shirt: somewhere over the rainbow.
Don’t wear this shirt: near water.
This shirt tells the world: “I’ll get you, my pretty. And your little dawg, too.”
We call this color: Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Black Curtain

4 comments:
Seriously, AMAZING!!!!!
Disturbing!
I love their write ups too. so funny.
really?! i hate those write ups! they always rub me wrong for some reason.. i must have no sense of humor.
Post a Comment