GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

family of four

That's what we'll be in just 28 short weeks!! SO EXCITED!! When we told Sadie she instantly decided it was a little sister. Ry is sure it's a boy. We'll see...I just want it to be healthy! And for my morning sickness to go away. YAY!

17 comments:

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

So excited for you! I hope your morning sickness goes away fast:)

Erin said...

Congrats you guys! Looking forward to finding out which kind of baby you get to have!

Rachel said...

How exciting!! Congrats...it is so fun having two. Hope the morning sickness leaves soon.

Katie said...

Yay! It's a completely different world having two. The family dynamics change and it's so fun! I'm so happy for you guys. Keep us updated!

CAF said...

It's a boy. (Do I get apple pie if I'm right?)

Aubrey said...

Yay yay yay! That is so exciting. Can't wait to hear more details as it gets closer!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

HOORAY!!!! So exciting!

Mandy said...

Congrats again! I should have known after your story about falling asleep the other night especially because, like I said, I've been doing the same thing!

Marie said...

Congratulations! Scott and I are really excited for you!! Boo for morning sickness!

Heather said...

AH!! I am SO excited for you!! Hope you feel well soon!

MStevenson said...

I'm so happy for you and ry and sadie to be a big sister. I think it's a girl. But a boy would be fun and a new experience for you guys.

Anonymous said...

yay!!! so excited

Unknown said...

Congrats! Two is fun...

Anonymous said...

hooray!!! congrats! :D

Laura Howard said...

Congratulations to all of you! I, too, hope and pray that your little one will be born well and healthy.

Sarah said...

Congratulations. That's really cool!

kkcc said...

ya ya ya. Congrats and wishes for morning sickness to leave!