GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, October 25, 2010

the cabin & the lake

We love spending time at the lake and the cabin...such a fun getaway! This time we enjoyed it with Ry's side of the family...

All the cousins playing in the cold water and sand...freezing!

Us...

Sadie was far too busy throwing sand into the water to be bothered with such things as pulling her pants back up...

We went on a walk and her sweater was soaked from the earlier water play - so she wore daddy's...and looked like E.T....we even got her to say "phone home" and "oowww"...

Pretending to be asleep with cousin Damien - silly kids...


I know this was only a couple weeks ago - but, is it too early to want another vacation already? =)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I love the butt picture! Vacations should happen weekly, I think! :)

Marie said...

Oh so fun!! Cutest ET I've ever seen.

Mandy said...

The crack picture is hilarious! Such a cute little family.