Maybe Sadie gets a little obsessed...right now it's clothespins and twist ties. She.Loves.Them. She knows right where I keep them in the kitchen and at any time during the day if I look close enough I'm bound to find a dozen of both said items strewn about the house. She clips the clothespins on everything she can and rolls the twist ties up into tight bundles. And maybe occasionally she wears a clothespin in her hair as a bow. At least it keeps her hair back!

Speaking of random...while watching General Conference she was entertained for a good half hour carefully cutting her cheerios in half with her plastic knife - a very effective cutting tool. She gets so intent on tasks like this, no matter what we do we can't get her attention. And yes, if you look closely - she did color President Monson's face blue.
4 comments:
That's so random but really funny! She's so cute.
That is such a fun age. She is a doll!
We haven't seen you guys in forever! Congratulations on the adorable family and the baby boy to be :)
I love her cloths pin obsession.
Post a Comment