It's about time you made your appearance - almost a week overdue. We were all so excited to see your cute face...

Did I mention the swirl on the back of your head? Adorable. I especially liked it when your Auntie Mel & I gave you a nerd part...

Such long cute hair! Hope you don't lose it all...

Look at how happy you made mommy and daddy by coming!? Especially mommy...maybe she was still drugged...

And this guy, your crazy grandpa, my crazy brother...who now I can tease for being a grandpa...hehehe...

And me, one of your great aunties - I love ya kid! Wish I could see you more...just scared to come around too close during cold and flu season...I'll let you get a little older first...

This is your great-grandma, she's nuts, just like your grandpa...maybe it runs in the family - we're all doomed!

Four generations...wow! And the oldest isn't even 70 yet...

Remember your first outing to a pizza joint and that loud music you were trying to cover your ears from? Silly...
Happy just over a week old buddy!!
5 comments:
aw, super cute pictures! i have no idea what was making me so happy.. but still cute! i'll give him extra kisses for you - since he's not sleeping tonight apparently :)
Hi Barb,
I don't get on you blog very often, but looking at it I need to more. You are a wealth of knowledge. And by the way when did you niece grow up !!!! seriously I remember playing with her when we were kids!
I have all these ideas of your boy and my little grandson growing up together. With Ry and Jeff's careers, however, this may not be possible. But I can always dream!
He is one cute kid! I want to hold him more too! I love his long hair.
What a beautiful boy! And WOW about the flood! Sorry I wasn't there for you but I'm so glad you found the good in it. You always do!!! Miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment