After Ry has been up till 3am working on his thesis and is sleeping in a little...Sadie will get her special stool, carry it into our room, climb up onto our bed, and cuddle with daddy. When it's been quiet for too long I'll go to check on her and this is what I'll find...
I really couldn't love two people more! They bring me so much joy. I love when she gives him head hugs with her arm...
And when she pretends to sleep too...
-




6 comments:
That's so sweet!
she's so adorable! getting huger by the minute (did i just make up that word?)!
She looks more and more like you all the time! I swear I've seen a picture of you at that age looking just like that! What a sweetie.
ah so sweet!
Oh that is ADORABLE! So sweet!
You are very blessed! :) your family has been such a role model for me and what I hope for in my future family! :) thank you!
Post a Comment