First - the yummy pies...only ended up making 6, but I still have the ingredients for the 7th. Oh darn, we'll just have to eat that one ourselves. Sweet Potato Pecan, Apple, Decadent Chocolate Cheesecake, Coconut Cream, Lemon Meringue, & Raspberry Cheesecake...I love them all.
People eating the pies...most of them. I missed a couple - sorry! It was so fun to spend 3 days at the in-laws. So much fun playing games - we sure get silly late at night. Too bad a third of us were sick.
Up the canyon getting trees on Saturday. It's tradition to cut down our own - Ry and I have never had a fake tree. We usually hike it together and yes, I make him hold hands and sing while we dance around our tree before we chop it down...but since I'm very pregnant and the hill was very steep - not to mention the waist deep snow...I stayed by the car with my sister-in-law Janell and our cute little ones. They had fun in the snow. Then we ate snacks and sat in the car. Mama came too and I caught a picture of her and Sadie right after they both fell - so cute!
Pics of our decorated tree to come soon - we're finishing that tonight for Family Home Evening...I love the holidays!
-




4 comments:
i'd like you to know that i talked all about your pies at our thanksgiving dinner:) fond memories, bados! mmm!
Wow- that's a lot of pies. You should totally post the recipes you used. I have never made ANY of the pies you mentioned. I'm in total AWE!
Ok, sadie totally looks like ryan to me in the picture of her with pie on her face, and she is cheesing it! She is such a cutie!
That's a lot of pies! You are amazing :) Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment