Secretly I was hoping my water would break in the middle of the night last night - like it did with Sadie...this time with her I was in the hospital waiting for my epidural...
I am just impatient. I want this little guy to come now! Apparently he's comfy...I do have an appointment later today with my doctor though - so we'll find out if I'm progressing at all.
Limbo, I'm (we're) getting pretty good at limbo.
Waiting for baby...
Waiting for thesis to be done...
Waiting to figure out job stuff for Ry...
Waiting to decide where/when to buy a home according to job stuff...
All 4 things could happen within the next month...or not. It'll be crazy busy! But exciting. And I'm anxious.
Did I mention Ry found the PERFECT house for us - we even drove out and walked through it on Saturday. We were both waiting (and hoping) to find something horribly wrong with it so we could walk away...nope, more perfect for us than we even thought! It has absolutely everything we want in a home. Everything. Humph. Curse that perfect home.
We'd make an offer right now - except for Ry's very boring imperfect job...I don't want him to be stuck in a dead end when he's worked so hard and has so many opportunities He, likewise, does not want to be stuck...stupid perfect home. I hope it gets bought soon so we can forget about it.
Why does this post feel very complainy? Guess that's a sign to stop.
Oh, since I'm being random anyways...want to vote on a name? We're stuck. Check out the poll on the sidebar.
Happy MLK day everyone!
-

4 comments:
I hope everything goes well at your appointment! Will you get induced earlier than 40 if you want? I'm so excited for you guys! So many exciting things happening. And BTW I voted for Tucker. Sounds cute with Sadie. :) I also like Isaac though.
Man, those last few weeks of pregnancy are hard to slog through! You can do it! I know how you feel about the house, too. But looking back in my life at the opportunitites like that that we have passed up, we can see how it is all part of the plan for us. If it's right, it will happen. But either way, I hope you can get out of your limbo quickly - I hate that!
There was no option on the poll for Neil--
;)
Hang in there u r so close!!! I'm dying to see the post of when baby Schaeffy gets here!!
I'm all for Isaac or Liam. Bentley is on a fast track to being a girls name (like Jayden) and Tucker is cute but it rhymes with a swear. We're counting down with u!! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment