I sure feel blessed - I love my little family so much! Bringing home Tucker and having him join our family feels super natural - like he's always been a part of us. Just like it was with Sadie. Sadie loves him so much (as you can see in the following pictures) and is an awesome big sister!
She is super helpful and if he's crying she'll come running to him with his binky in hand saying "It's okay buddy, big sister is here!" But my favorite - when he cries during a bum change she'll hold his hand, pat his head and say "I know it's hard to be a baby. I know buddy." - she is adorable! And he loves her too.
So far the transition hasn't been hard at all (granted Ryan has been home all week) - but even when it's just been me and the kids, it's been fine. So that's good. The only transition that was really hard was de-spoiling Sadie after she spent the weekend with a very loving, pushover grandma that gave her everything she wanted (thanks mom!). But I think we're past that now.
So here is the first little bit of Tucker's life in pictures...
-

9 comments:
Aw such a happy time! New babies are the best! I hope you are feeling well. You look really good!
he is too cute! and that sock monkey hat?!?!!? I NEED ONE! did you make it?!?! so glad things are going well so far. love you!
oh, barb! he's SOOO adorable! i can't believe how big sadie is. where is time going??
what a sweet family you have. I'm so happy for you!
Oh, what a cutie. It's fun to see your first become a big sister, huh! I knew Sadie would be a natural! Excited to see this little guy as he grows up :)
He is the cutest King Tucker I ever saw!!!
Maker of the sock monkey hat (and Sadie's owl hat) is local. Her website is: http://sweetkiwicrochet.blogspot.com/
So cute!! I can't believe how big Sadie is! That's so great that she loves him so much. I'm so happy for you guys :)
Love that King Tucker is so well documented. Please, keep it up. I love that little family of yours. Thanks for sharing with me! :)
Seeing him today, made me miss him more. I can't wait to snug him again. Just waiting till all the sickness is gone from our house.
Post a Comment